Fawakih is one of the United State's leading and most well respected Quranic Arabic programs.
Fawakih is committed to the following five guiding principles:
- Attract Top Instructors
- Arabic learning requires the high-level and Fawakih delivers with the top Arabic and Quranic studies instructors from the Middle East, UK, and top US institutions, such as Harvard, Princeton, MIT, Georgetown, Michigan and Middlebury.
- Create a Spiritually Comforting and Intellectually Stimulating Environment:
- The Fawakih community provides a friendly and intimate setting in which students, teachers and staff work together to create a cohesive and supportive environment conducive to all forms of learning and growth.
- Maintain Professionalism & Excellence:
- Mediocrity has been the status quo for too long. Fawakih strives to maintain the highest standards of professionalism, sincerity, rigor, and quality within its staff, students, and faculty.
- Education should be accessible to all, irrespective of class, race, gender
- Our foundation grants and generous donors allow us to keep the program affordable and accessible
- Curriculum must be cutting-edge, dynamic, and relevant
- Fawakih's curriculum is the culmination of over a decade of research and brings together the best elements of academic and classical Arabic and Quranic education.